Plus, I have had the pleasure of working with over 150 small businesses.
My main social media platform is Instagram with a following of 80K+ followers. To connect with my followers, I also use Instagram stories, Facebook & Pinterest.
Current Instagram Following: 89+ www.instagram.com/thediydecorator
*If you would like to see my Instagram statistics, please email me via the contact page.
Current Facebook following: 11000+ www.facebook.com/thediydecorator
Current Pinterest Following: 500+ www.pinterest.com/thediydecorator
PUBLISHED ARTICLES & ONLINE MENTIONS
- The DIY Decorator’s top 5 budget decorating tips Interiors Addict
- How to Moodboards Article by Liz Nylon.
- Moodboard Monday Series (3 articles) Amart Furniture
- Stylist Spotlight Interview Amart Furniture
- Interior green wall project Yahoo Lifestyle.
- Stylist Spotlight feature Amart Furniture.
- Cheap furniture buys article 10 Daily.
- Kmart home styling feature Home Beautiful.
- Top 3 design tips Summit Homes.
- Kmart $49 chair feature Today Show
- Kmart $49 chair article News.com.au.
- Kmart $49 chair article Daily Mail.
- Kmart $49 chair article Realestate.com.
- Kmart $49 chair article Kidspot.
- Kmart $49 chair article 9Honey.
- Kmart $49 chair article New Idea.
- Kmart $49 chair article Yahoo Lifestyle.
- Kmart $49 chair article Homes To Love.
- Kmart $49 chair article Over Sixty.
- Feature in The Sunday Times Home lifout, November 2018. Sunday Times Home Liftout.
- Digital and physical article in The West Australian ‘Overnight Inspiration’.
- Airtasker online article ‘9 Australian interior design accounts you need to follow’.
- Home Beautiful online article ‘Nosy Neighbors: How other people style their homes with Kmart’.
- Article ‘The age of affordable decorating’ for The Everyday Mums website.
- Interview in The Albany Advertiser.
- Named in the Kidspot article ‘7 gorgeous Instagrammers for the Kmart-loving mum’.
- Mentioned in The Edge 96.1 Article ‘Kmarts new range will blow everything out of the water’.
I am happy to collaborate with businesses large and small related to the home decorating and interiors industry. Contra or paid collaborations. Brand and product promotion. Product styling. Item reviews. Competitions. Blog posts and social media exposure. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to collab.